facebook twitter \C7\E1\D1\C6\ED\D3\ED\C9 \C7\E1\CA\D3\CC\ED\E1 \C7\E1\CA\CD\DF\E3 \C7\CA\D5\E1

العودة   منتدى صوت الرادود > .. •»|[₪ .. آلآقـسـآمـ آلعـآمـة .. ₪ ]|«• > الخدمات العامه - الاعلانات المجانية

الخدمات العامه - الاعلانات المجانية طلبات الأعضاء ومساحة مجانية للإعلانات

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 12-18-2020, 08:13 AM
الشاطري ترك الشاطري ترك غير متواجد حالياً
عضو مميز

افتراضي شبوك الطائف تركيب شبوك الطائف 0552444300شبك زراعي الطائف شبوك المزارع

شبوك الطائف تركيب شبوك الطائف 0552444300شبك زراعي الطائف شبوك المزارع
الطائف شبوك مزارع الطائف شبوك مزارع واراضي الطائف0552444300 شبوك مواقع ومخيمات وكسارات الطائف تركيب شبوك مزارع الطائف تسوير مزارع الطائف سياج ملاعب الطائف, شبوك الطائف, شبوك أراضي الطائف, شبوك با الطائف, شبوك امنيه الطائف, شبوك حدائق الطائف, شبوك زراعية الطائف, شبوك للأستراحات الطائف, شبوك مدارس الطائف, شبوك مزارع الطائف, شبوك ملاعب في الطائف تركيب شبك زراعي الطائف ، تركيب شبوك للمزارع في الطائف ،صور شبوك الطائف مصنع شبوك الطائف شبوك اراضي الطائف ،شركة مقاولات شبوك ، مقاول شبوك الطائف ، شبوك اراضي الطائف ،شبوك امنيه في الطائف ،شبوك حكوميه الطائف ،شبك شايك الطائف شبوك كسارات الطائف ، شبوك استراحات الطائف ،الطايف شبوك،شبك زراعي في الطائف تركيب شبك شبوك زراعيه الطايف تركيب شبوك في الطايف شبك زراعي الطائف شبوك حكوميه الطائف شبوك مهرجانات ومخيمات شبوك واسلاك شائكه شاملا التركيب انواع مجلفنه. حار/بارد للمزارع والكسارات. والمحاجر شبوك مغلفهp.v.c للملاعب والانديه الرياضيه اسلاك الكونسرتينا .للحمايه شبوك تسوير الطائف مكه.جده وكافة مناطق المملكه مقاول شبك مزارع وحكومي مقاول شبوك مزارع مقاول شبك زراعي شركة مقاولات شبوك شبك زراعية شبوك توريد و تركيب شبوك الحماية و شبوك المزارع و شبوك الاغنام و شبوك المحميات و شبوك حكومية وخاصه الطائف شبوك محميات شبوك شبوك ملاعب شبوك أغنام شبوك مزارع شبوك حدائق شبوك أراضي
أتصل بنا: جوال 0552444300 نتشرف بزيارتكم لموقعنا .الآكتروني. والأطلاع على كامل التفاصيل
http://www.shbouk.com

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 12-19-2020, 01:29 AM
jakibadr... jakibadr غير متواجد حالياً
موقوف

افتراضي

Our House Carpet cleaning Products and services

Identified #1 Best House Maintenance Service in Asheville. Well anybody is paying someone only 85. 00 dollars your receiving over on that carpet cleaning person and it makes me sick. I was a house and business office cleaner for 25 years and i also made dame great money. numerous hours of do the job I made 150. 00 and if you believe thats alot of funds did you ever believe how hard it is actually hoping to cleaning someone elses toilet or changing persons nasty sheets, like a lady said in a person of these comments whenever you dont want to pay good money meant for someone clean your property once a week or perhaps biweekly then clean that oneself and stop currently being lazy.شركة تنظيف بالرياض
شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض

My spouse and i hope those in the industry "get" what jooxie is trying to say.... Jooxie is not saying you should be able to manage bread or toothpaste.... Give me us what you explained you might.... Do it best suited... We don't need just about every light switch to glimmer.... If your ultra focus significantly reduces what you in addition you can do, that make a difference... Whenever I calculate it that way, then I own to practically pay a whole day's wage to clean 4 rooms of my house...... and this kind of is the way various cleaners have done that, leading me to disregard all of them, and not using them once again.... On top of all of the that, she didn't possibly have to vaccum, nonetheless merely lightly mop the ground, which was practically tidy already.... Because of this kind of, I'm cancelling this program as well....شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض

You are actually section of the AMERICAN DREAM PROBLEM, if you're one of those who also believe people should get paid low wages intended for manual labor when in fact you have it in reverse... Those putting their body into motion and disregarding themselves for others should get paid more (remember I've been a health professional in the hospital post op with patients with broken backs, knees, and other orthopedic issues from doing manual labor)... They deserve more than someone LIKE YOU thinks they do.

I perform realize that it appears as though the job gets done early after a few cleanings as well as the first time constantly takes longer due to the fact that even more than likely by the time someone realizes that they need help cleaning it has already been neglected for quite a while and I actually do take more cutting corners in my own house than I would in a home where somebody is paying me. The initial thing we all need to remember is that when maintenance or doing work in someones house it is their home all of us are now invading their very own privacy by being right now there.شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالرياض

We understand that cleaning is important for people, and they make all the effort that they can afford… But, no one is totally satisfied from their regular domestic helpers, and it is not justified to expect professional cleaning from them… Another problem is that the professional and mechanized housekeeping service is too expensive to afford… By understanding these problems we designed a low price package for domestic and small commercial premises, where they can contact us for one-time deep-cleaning.

I clean property because I desired my unique time and yes I put a 1099 and give my personal now I carry out Real Estate but still clean my own house including tho i dont will need too, why because instant messaging not lazy.... big provider will use same cloths on your kitchen counter that they use on your toilet and they laugh about itSmall business of one or two people is the best they care about customers needs and wants no questions askI was good to my customers, I did alot of extra stuff at no charge.شركة تنظيف سجاد بالرياض
شركة جلي بلاط بالرياض

I paid nearly $90. 00 for several hours of cleaning in support of 2 bathrooms were cleansed in those 3 several hours.... 2 bathrooms..... and they will weren't filthy dirty.... The problem is which the assistance only sent one individual, consequently even if I assumed get a good offer when it was provided, it wasn't an offer since so much job could get done... Gowns what I can't stand.... something cutting corners to make up what this loses in the present.... so in 3 several hours they cleaned about two hundred square feet, and We've seen many cleaners dedicate endless amounts of period dusting and cleaning represent and candle holders and other things... lamp colours, light fixtures.... I'm just like.... "get on while using domestic cleaning and get to the stuff that I won't be able to do because of my personal back.... " I may get a Swiffer and swiff my light lamps anytime.... That's not what I'm paying $90 pertaining to....شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
اعلان

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
الشبوك الشائكه تركيب الآسلاك الشائكه 0552444300شبك زراعي شبوك للمزارع شبوك الشاطري ترك الخدمات العامه - الاعلانات المجانية 0 12-17-2020 08:02 AM
شبوك سياج شبوك شائكة تركيب شبوك 0502444300 شبوك أراضي شبوك المزارع الشاطري ترك الخدمات العامه - الاعلانات المجانية 0 12-15-2020 08:20 AM
تركيب شبوك بجميع مناطق المملكه 0552444300 شبوك تسوير المزارع والأراضي شبوك زراعيه الشاطري ترك الخدمات العامه - الاعلانات المجانية 0 12-05-2020 07:20 AM
شبوك الطائف تركيب شبوك في الطائف توريد شبوك لطائف الشاطري ترك الخدمات العامه - الاعلانات المجانية 0 11-14-2020 07:33 AM
تركيب شبوك في الجله شبوك في الزلفي شبوك المزارع شبوك زراعية الشاطري ترك الخدمات العامه - الاعلانات المجانية 0 10-22-2020 06:50 AM